Titel

Wholesale NFL Jerseys

in Terraria Disskussion 18.03.2020 06:18
von gsnoopy520 • Eater of Worlds Killer | 386 Beiträge

Women Move Mountains They Didn''t Think They Could

What is eating you up inside? Are you crunching numbers in your business and not seeing the profit you hoped for? Is overwhelm your middle name? Do you find yourself doing everything for everybody else but you? These are the kinds of things women come to theeWomenNetwork International Conference and Business Expofor. It is the place where women entrepreneurs from all over North America and other countries let go of all they think they know Cheap NFL Jerseys China , and open their arms to receiving what they need to know. The result ?women transform, take action and move mountains they didn think they could.

Transform, Take action and Move Mountains
Just to give you an example of what I talking about.Check out my recent podcastfor my eWN Radio Network show Cheap NFL Jerseys , potlight on eWomenNetwork,?where I interview 2 of our other radio hosts,Kelly Morgan Merly and Nancy Oeefeabout their first time experience at the conference. They speak from the heart about how the conference moved them and their business to new heights.

Juicy Stuff
Besides the connections you make at the conference Cheap Jerseys Wholesale , there is so much to learn from our world-class speakers. Here just a smidgen of the valuable tips from each this yearsBreakout Speakers.

BANKCODE

If youe an entrepreneur, sales is either something you love or hate. If you hate it, youe in trouble. But what if I said you could learn how to transform your sales revenue from the comfort of your own couch (or car)?

Here a few examples of the content our conference breakout speakers presented Cheap Jerseys Online , which is all recorded on audio.

Cheri Tree?Increase Your Sales up to 300% ?Cheri the creator of the ? This is an amazing system to determine the personality type of your prospect, so you can deliver the perfect presentation that suites their needs. The acronym stands for:

B-BlueprintA-ActionN-NurturingK-Knowledge

The B.A.N.K. Code in a Nutshell
Here a description of each, which you can access from Cherrywebsite.You can use the characteristics on each card to see which is most like you and which is least like you. Cherry goes more in-depth in her talk on how to use these personality traits to help you grow your business Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping , but it fun to do. Just look at each card and see which fits you the most and put them in the order from most to least. You learn a lot about yourself this way. It also a fantastic sales tool!

SELLING MORE WITHOUT MORE CLIENTS

Then there isStephanie Chung,The High-Ticket Sales Closer and Executive Coach. I mean this woman used to sell jets! Not an easy task. I was glued to her every word. She breaks down the sales process by the numbers and gets you to think about sales from a whole new perspective. Selling more without increasing your clients and getting them to say YES faster. Can beat that!

TELE-SEMINARS AND WEBINARS

Lisa Sasevichis known as the ueen of Sales Conversion.?She had some really juicy stuff around how to monetize tele-seminars and webinars. She introduces her 5 step formula for positioning your offer, so people will want to buy from you. Here it is in a nutshell Cheap Jerseys From China , but it only a small piece of her presentation.

Positioning:

Credibility ?Who are you and why should we care
Vulnerability ?Share something personal
Transform ?Explain what you will provide in your talk
The Talk ?What, why and how of your talk
Your Offer ?What you have to sell

Diet Free Life
eWomenNetwork is not just about having a successful business. It about having a fulfilling life. One of the most important aspects of that is living a healthy life.Robert Fergusonis celebrity health and wellness coach and the creator of aDiet Free Life. I also had the pleasure of interviewing him on my radio show, which you can listen tohere.

Robert lays out very simply how you can eat what you like by following his 3-P formula:

Punctual eating
Portion size
Pairing foods

When Robert talks about how to create fat-burning meals by simply pairing the right foods Cheap Jerseys China , it will blow your mind at how simple it is. I mean he even talks to you about how you could eat fast-food and lose weight! No kidding! I even sent the audio file to my husband who has been struggling with Type-2 diabetes for years and struggles to lose weight.

Digital Marketing Made Simple
Who really understands digital marketing? What is it anyway? Well the Digital Advantage team at eWomenNetwork takes you through Facebook marketing techniques and the 4 phases of email marketing campaigns. Did you even know there were 4 phases? If you want your emails to generate business, this is stuff you need to know.

Avoiding Legal Landmines
The big ?word. Is your business legal-ready? Do you know all the in and out about hiring contract workers vs. employees? Did you know you can get in big trouble if you don?Attorney Nancy Greenegives you the scoop on that and more. She answers burning questions and can instantly protect you and your business.

Conference From Your Couch
Here the really juicy part. You can have all of this as a package or as individual segments. Up to you.Just click here for details.

Source:
Total Views: 19Word Count: 843See All articles From Author
Redoing your basement
Posted On : Oct-13-2010 | seen (291) . Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys Online Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Hockey Jerseys Cheap NFL Football Jerseys Cheap MLB Baseball Jerseys Wholesale NCAA Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Saransh Tiwari
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2240 Themen und 5938 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 278 Benutzer (03.04.2023 03:27).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen